• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Blackpool (H, LC) 29/8: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, it didn't look the cleanest of hits to me.

Don’t think he scores that in the PL, as it probably gets saved. Why can’t he hit a decent shot across the keeper? 🤣

Pleased he got on the scoresheet, though.
If he's done that finish on purpose it worked a treat this time; Blackpool keeper was completely fooled.

Don’t think he scores that in the PL, as it probably gets saved. Why can’t he hit a decent shot across the keeper? 🤣

Pleased he got on the scoresheet, though.

I’m not sure any of that goal happens in the Premier League to be honest, build-up included 😂

However (not a typo) the best player on the pitch so far in the Stoke game apparently.

I’m not sure any of that goal happens in the Premier League to be honest, build-up included 😂
We are just poised like falcons to jump on the smallest flaw in our play aren't we :ROFLMAO:

We're winning a match by multiple goals! Bust out the champagne, I say. *knocks on wood some more*

We are just poised like falcons to jump on the smallest flaw in our play aren't we :ROFLMAO:

We're winning a match by multiple goals! Bust out the champagne, I say. *knocks on wood some more*

Oh no, not at all, just having a bit of perspective. We should be banging in a few against Blackpool.

Not watching but two goals, irrelevant of who against is a plus. Glad that’s it’s both front men as well. So them the the world of good

1693337727582.png

That'll do. Not in love with letting them getting off 6 shots but none on target so it's a much of a muchness, really.

PM if poss. It is out there somewhere

Plymouth go 2 up against Palace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back