• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Blackpool (H, LC) 29/8: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deutsch Wolf

aka Dawn
Reaction score
-------------------------Bentley----------------------

Doherty----------Pond-----------Toti--------Jonny

Sarabia----------Traoré---------Matheus-----Ait-Nouri

-------------------Fraser---------Kalajdzic-------------------

2014/15: W 2-0 (H), D 0-0 (A)
2012/13: L 1-2 (H), W 2-1 (A)
2011/12: W 4-0 (H), L 1-2 (A)
2008/9: W 2-0 (H), D 2-2 (A)
2007/8: W 2-1 (H), D 0-0 (A)

Supposedly Kalajdzic still only has a few minutes in him.
Bentley
Doherty Kilman Toti Jonny*
Traore Hodge
Nunes* Sarabia Neto
Silva

Bueno and RAN if the * have gone

Got 15 on the quiz, the one I missed is a prick though so doesn't count

Geez that line up really highlights are lack of depth. Worse than Nuno era?

I expect them to put out something closer to TT's squad.

I wouldn't mind seeing Fraser, but if we are only playing one striker/cunha then I think getting match time into Fabio or Kalajdzic is too important.

Needing to rely on Hodge or Pond, yikes.

..................... Bentley

Doherty - Kilman - Toti - Bueno

Sarabia - Lemina - Traore - RAN

................... Sasa - Silva

Hopefully give the likes of Pond and Fraser a run out too.

Yeah I think this is a fair time to see Toti and Kilman paired together.

I guess Podence could have featured in this, which would have given us a little extra quality. No chance of that happening now, though, which means we’ll have to rely on some of the first team lads, such is the abysmal depth we have. Not sure if Jonny will feature & highly doubt Nunes will be involved if a deal is close with City. Hwang would have been an automatic pick but is made of biscuits.

I’m expecting something like this:

Bentley
Doherty Kilman Toti Bueno
Traore Hodge
Neto Sarabia RAN
Fabio
Shame we have to effectively force Neto to play again because we have no one else. Who knows, maybe Chiquinho might be back with us by then and we can play him there instead.

I agree with Jinky’s team. I understand wanting to play Sasa to give him minutes but I think Silva needs to try and get some goals in him to boost his confidence a little bit.

I guess Podence could have featured in this, which would have given us a little extra quality. No chance of that happening now, though, which means we’ll have to rely on some of the first team lads, such is the abysmal depth we have. Not sure if Jonny will feature & highly doubt Nunes will be involved if a deal is close with City. Hwang would have been an automatic pick but is made of biscuits.

I’m expecting something like this:

Bentley
Doherty Kilman Toti Bueno
Traore Hodge
Neto Sarabia RAN
Fabio
Shame we have to effectively force Neto to play again because we have no one else. Who knows, maybe Chiquinho might be back with us by then and we can play him there instead.
I see little to indicate that a deal is actually close with city

If Nunes plays, it has to be centrally.

Let’s see what all the fuss is about.

This a once or twice a season get down to Molineux or don't watch fixture right?

This will be my first match for about 4 years. My lad got the tickets. Last time we went to a match together was the famous match v Leicester - 3 nil down at half time and won 4-3

Can you pay in on the gate tonight or do you have too order tickets online

RIP to whoever was supposed to iron that shirt for the shoot.

Haven't been able to pay on the door for well over a decade now. You'll need a ticket one way or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back