• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Sheff Utd (H) 25/2: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We could have absolutely no complaints if this finishes 1-1. An absolutely diabolical performance in this second half, not a single good thing you could say about it
If they score, they'd probably get a winner such has been how shit we have been this half.

I just don’t understand our performance in this second half. We’re 1-0 up against a team bottom of the table, with confidence at rock bottom - we’ve just spent 45 minutes passing it around them for fun (despite them creating the better chances).

Why stop playing? Why invite them on to us & just completely stop offering any sort of attacking threat?

Such a weird performance.

If we hold on here, they’ll be gutted. They should have won this comfortably.

The only time I remember a decent performance against this sort of team at home was the 4-0 against Watford.

That was very much an outlier though.
It's a code 3 managers haven't cracked. I don't know if it's a trait of 343

This all in the head. No on pitch leadership in terms of waking them up. We are 8th for god's sake and SU are absolute garbage.

Repeatedly giving the ball away in our own third. Getting out-worked all over the place too. Not sure how anyone can say we’ve been even passable. We might get away with it because they’re rubbish, doesn’t make the performance acceptable

How many minutes of added purgatory will they add?

Ayyy finally forced a save 😂

That Kilman hoof sums it up, under zero pressure and spanners it up in the air. The captain has zero composure or authority so no surprise the rest of them panic also.

Some composure at the end at last.

That Kilman hoof sums it up, under zero pressure and spanners it up in the air. The captain has zero composure or authority so no surprise the rest of them panic also.
The pressures of expectation at home.

I can see us going an extra 2 mins here given the time wasting we've been doing....

“One of the most composed centre half’s in the premier league”, according to Don!
Having the same open mouth look on your face all the time is composure of a sort I suppose

Thank fuck for that. Terrible second half.

Good three points, awful performance.

Up to 8th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back