• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Blues (A) build up

I'd like to see Hause at centre half at some point in the nearish future but I wouldn't be messing with anything at the moment. Same team please.

2014/15: D 0-0 (H)
2012/13: W 1-0 (H), W 3-2 (A)
2011/12: D 0-0 (A, FAC), L 0-1 (H, FAC)
2010/11: W 1-0 (H), D 1-1 (A)
2009/10: L 0-1 (H), L 1-2 (A)
2008/9: D 1-1 (H), L 0-2 (A), W 2-0 (A, FAC)
2006/7: L 2-3 (H), D 1-1 (A)
2003/4: D 1-1 (H), D 2-2 (A)
2001/2: W 2-1 (H), D 2-2 (A)
2000/1: L 0-1 (H), W 1-0 (A)
1999/0: W 2-1 (H), L 0-1 (A)
1998/9: W 3-1 (H), W 1-0 (A)
1997/8: L 1-3 (H), L 0-1 (A)
1996/7: L 1-2 (A), W 2-1 (A)
1995/6: W 3-2 (H), L 0-2 (A), D 1-1 (A, FAC), W 2-1 (H, FAC)
1993/4: W 3-0 (H), D 2-2 (A)

Possible Stearman replacements?

CCEmfJUW0AAhv7W.jpg

Combination of the Leeds game and it being a derby should mean we go into this with a bit more concentration, I hope.

Birmingham's line up in the 4-2 defeat to Bournemouth

Randolph

Caddis Morrison Robinson Grounds

Davis Tesche

Cotterill Shinnie Dyer

Donaldson​

SUBS: Thomas, Novak, Kiernan, Zigic, Doyle, Brown, Gray

Robinson was shown a straight red vs B'mouth so at least he wont be able to cripple one of our players like usual. I don't know why Spector and Gleeson weren't in the squad, maybe injuries or suspension. If Spector isn't available it'll probably be Kiernan who replaces Robinson. Blues have also loaned Diego Fabbrini from Watford so we might see him at some point. Hardly the most impressive squad although I do like Tesche as a player.

Shinnie is decent and Davis has apparently been one of their best this season (happy for him if true).

Spector's alright and could probably match up well with Henry, doubt he'll cope with the pace of Sako or Rajiv, though. Apparently he's been played at CB recently which makes no fucking sense to me but w/e.

Gray has a lot of pace about him but shouldn't be an issue for Iorfa (I'd be worried if Doherty comes in, though). Ditto Dyer.

Wasn't it Caddis who broke Sylvan's leg?

Hm. Either way. You just knew as it happened that Sylvan was cooked.

No, that was the thug cuntball that is Robinson

I was happier this weekend with the news that this cunt would miss our game, than with Edwards goal.

Fucking vile individual.

Looking at Bournemouth's goals, I wish he was playing.

Watching Blues highlights over the season they seem to struggle every time when faced by quick strikers, even when opponents only have the one. If Wolves can get enough ball into our front three they just wont cope.

Watching Blues highlights over the season they seem to struggle every time when faced by quick strikers, even when opponents only have the one. If Wolves can get enough ball into our front three they just wont cope.

To be fair, I'm not sure many teams can.

To be fair, I'm not sure many teams can.

Yet the Blues home crowd will expect their team to get after us, and by doing so should leave lots of space behind their back four for us to exploit.

Looking at Bournemouth's goals, I wish he was playing.

Double edged sword I suppose, he wouldn't have a hope of keeping up with our forwards but he is such a cunt that there'd be a fair chance of him injuring one for the rest of the season (in which case we'd be absolutely boned as we have no replacements).

He's a vile thug that I celebrate every suspension he gets. Undoubtedly if one of ours got the better of him he'd hack them down causing an injury. He's that type of player.

Back