• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Blues (A) build up

Lycan

Proud Resident of Coventry
Reaction score
Buzzing for this one now, I love watching this Wolves team play. 4K Wolves fans away at St.Andrews, should be a fantastic atmosphere.

Got to be the same team again surely?

Hate going to Blues due to the hassle but can't wait for this now. Early beers in Brum and a sellout away end, this should be a good 'un.

I'm looking forward to this one. Hopefully the same team, but showing a little more discipline in our 3rd.

Hopefully we got our defensive blunders out of the way yesterday.

I think I'd probably start VLP for this one instead of Henry.

http://www.smallheathalliance.com/read.php?1,1768487,page=1

The actual state of that thread. :facepalm:

Will not be hanging around the ground before or after the game. Think we might need to invest in 4K of these.

roman-shield-f29.jpg

Blues have never had a firm lost count the number of times we chased Zulu's round brum.

Their claim to fame was hiding in the Alleys and picking Wolves fans off in ones and twos, every time we turned up with more than 20 they ran faster than the Shit fans

Blues have never had a firm lost count the number of times we chased Zulu's round brum.

Their claim to fame was hiding in the Alleys and picking Wolves fans off in ones and twos, every time we turned up with more than 20 they ran faster than the Shit fans

Exactly the type of post you'd see on SHA. 5 pages and not one mention of the football. Nobody gives a shit about how hard you were in the 70s.

One of the most ridiculous things that somehow still exists even today.

They just need to focus on the football. A bunch of morons fighting because they support different teams.

So utterly cringeworthy.

Sky employing ex - hooligans.....

Birmingham's line up in the 4-2 defeat to Bournemouth

Randolph

Caddis Morrison Robinson Grounds

Davis Tesche

Cotterill Shinnie Dyer

Donaldson​

SUBS: Thomas, Novak, Kiernan, Zigic, Doyle, Brown, Gray

Robinson was shown a straight red vs B'mouth so at least he wont be able to cripple one of our players like usual. I don't know why Spector and Gleeson weren't in the squad, maybe injuries or suspension. If Spector isn't available it'll probably be Kiernan who replaces Robinson. Blues have also loaned Diego Fabbrini from Watford so we might see him at some point. Hardly the most impressive squad although I do like Tesche as a player.

Hmmmmm - we had Danny Batth hovering on 4 bookings for ages before it went up to 10 and continued to play him so I can't see any reason why we would do differently here.

Hmmmmm - we had Danny Batth hovering on 4 bookings for ages before it went up to 10 and continued to play him so I can't see any reason why we would do differently here.

The Batth situation was 1 more booking, miss 1 game. So pointless "resting" him for 1 game to avoid him missing 1 game.
Stearman is 2 and would be against 2 teams you wouldn't want to be losing a key player for. So no doubt it will be in KJ's thinking but I seriously doubt he will do it though.

Now this has been given some attention, you know what the next Molineux Meltdown will be if Stearman gets a booking on Saturday...

He has been on 9 bookings for 7 games. Therefore, I would say we probably are taking a chance on it.

Back