• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boro (A) Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Jinky, I don't have Sky...
Even though they rang me up yesterday and offered me half price for a year...

I'll see if I can upload it for you (and everyone else)... two secs.

Prolly cos folks cant afford sky sports news...it doesnt come free anymore with the basic packages like before does it?
Anyroads....Edwards did really well then...just saying.
Oh and welcome aboard snookered

I've got it on Virgin Media and don't have a Sky Sports subscription.

Prolly cos folks cant afford sky sports news...it doesnt come free anymore with the basic packages like before does it?
Anyroads....Edwards did really well then...just saying.
Oh and welcome aboard snookered

Pretty sure SSN still comes with the entertainment bundle. Did for me anyway a few months back.

Boro gone into their shell a bit at the moment, seemingly protecting their lead - this is our chance

Come on, a goal now would be more than great!!

It's not a cost thing, I only have about 90 minutes of viewing time each evening, well, maybe I could get another hour in after Mrs Wolfie heads off to her lair, but that's about it. But I usually watch something that I've recorded earlier.

Deadly Jinks!
Thanks for that. See the way Sako kept his head down and sidefooted it hard?
Excellent stuff.

Inclined to bring Henry on for VLP now - VLP 's delivery doesn't sounds as if its been that great so far tonight.

As I type Sako hits the bar - out to VLP but not on target from an unmarked position

That sounded like a terrible miss from VLP.
Did he hit the bar from no distance out?

VLP off for Jacobs - a bit of a surprise there

Just need a Cardiff equaliser now plus a goal for us

Continuing the thread someone else started earlier, whilst stats don't tell the whole story....
Wed winning v Brentford... Jacobs on for VLP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back