• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bournemouth (A) 31/8: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get some more wingers on I say, it's pointless us trying to play with a centre forward.

Zero creativity from 30 yards out. Too slow moving it forwards.

I'm not sure what's the cause and what's the effect, but our passing is so cowardly, and our line breaking runs off the ball at nonexistent

RAN has at least added some directness, issues is there when he dropped in and the entire Bournemouth team dropped inside too and massive a massive block, which we then smashed a cross into the middle off, needs an overlap of the FB there.

Adrian Durham said on Talksport tonight if ever a game was destined to finish 0-0 it was this one.

I'm not sure what's the cause and what's the effect, but our passing is so cowardly, and our line breaking runs off the ball at nonexistent
RAN has made at least 4 runs behind the full back since coming on and we haven’t looked for him once. Why would we when there’s an easy sideways pass on?

Oooooh fucking hell. That’s got to be the worst corner we’ve ever taken, and that surely takes some doing?

A new contender for “worse corner of the season”!

Again our obsession with trying to engineer a 30 yard connectacular rather than getting the ball in the fucking box...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back