• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bournemouth (A) Match thread

Sublime freekick... Pure fucking class.
Lets just take a moment to take in that Moutinho plays for us.

billing is so fucking bad, hes like one of those trees from lord of the rings. is he good at anything apart from heading and pushing players over?

what a great free kick ohhh mannnn on a roll

We have looked unreal so far. This could be any score

Lets take YET another short interlude to remind ourselves that Moutinho plays for us.

LIQUID FOOTBALL

Hope we can put these to the sword. If it's any team, these would be lovely.

Bournemouth down to ten men as well.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Superb. All their chickens coming home to roost.

Bournemouth down to 10 now as well - this could be the day we do what we have threatened to do for so long.

Had the chance to go to this, but in the home end - turned it down as the offer came from a pillock Bournemouth S/T holder I know who would possibly have failed to get the ticket to me in time. Plus it's a pig of a ground to get to & get away from.

If we do this lot heavily then I really want to be able to celebrate which would be difficult in the home end (Bournemouth is in general a sedate place, but still have enough idiots to need to take care)

Given the current situation then would think about bringing Kilman on for Saiss for the second half (the latters on a yellow & takes away any danger of a second)

Kilman did OK in his earlier game and don't think that Bournemouth will be throwing enormous numbers forward

Given the current situation then would think about bringing Kilman on for Saiss for the second half (the latters on a yellow & takes away any danger of a second)

Kilman did OK in his earlier game and don't think that Bournemouth will be throwing enormous numbers forward
Plus he has to play next week anyway with Saiss suspended

This has been excellent. Wave after wave of Wolves attack and they can't cope. Lots of cynical fouls getting punished, which is good to see (even if the first one was, predictably, for Saiss).

Front three have run them ragged. Neves and Moutinho are winning the midfield. This is excellent. Let's go on and smash them.

Saiss is only on 4 yellows now isnt he?

Anyway, I fucking love smashing this vile little club up.

Back