• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bournemouth (H) 24/4: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's hope its Cunha, Hwang and Sarabia up front to start. Right now, it's only way Wolves score.

I dunno, Sarabia has been terrible for a few weeks now. We’ve ran him in to the ground.

I’d rather have Cunha-Hwang-RAN up top & maybe use Sarabia off the bench.

Think we’ve all given up on guessing the line ups, though. Plus Gaz says one thing in the presser one day & then when the teams released it’s completely different so it’s a bit of a pointless exercise really!

Last edited:
Sarabia hasn't performed particularly well of late, but he's still been involved in goals.

Also he thrives off better players around him, having Fraser and Chiwome around him would suppress anyone's creativity.

Sarabia hasn't performed particularly well of late, but he's still been involved in goals.

Also he thrives off better players around him, having Fraser and Chiwome around him would suppress anyone's creativity.
Cunhas second against Forest came from a corner 'created' by Hwang and Sarabia.
I agree with thrives off having better players around him. He's never going to be the player that drags you back into a game on his own.
If we can have forward options with him, RAN, Cunha and Hwang involved at some stage of the game, we have a decent chance of winning.

Really CBA with this tonight, should have sold my tickets!

Making a late call on it myself, not been well for a few days and still far from 100%.

Probably not much of a demand for tickets to this one. Weren't the club packaging a chance to meet GON as an incentive last week? That smacks of them knowing that tickets weren't selling?

It has the opportunity to be either a really good open game between two teams with very little to play for, or an absolute can't be arsed stinker.

Probably not much of a demand for tickets to this one. Weren't the club packaging a chance to meet GON as an incentive last week? That smacks of them knowing that tickets weren't selling?
We were a bit late getting our tickets and struggled a little to get decent seats, ended up in the SB lower.
I'm really looking forward to it, haven't been able to go since Coventry and its looking like the last time we can go this season, I realise my situation is much different to all you season ticket holders.

Really can’t be arsed so we sold ours back to the club not a fan of midweek games either.
Again my teenage self would be slapping me in the face for turning down watching a top flight fixture.

To add I’ve been to Manchester and back today and been up since 0500 so I’m knackered.

Lot of driving for us this week and another late night / early hours return for school kids who ‘really should not be subjected to this’. Fck it though, I can’t wait for kick off!! Almost springlike out here and no terrible team news to depress me. Yet.

Sa

S Bueno
Kilman
Toti

Semedo
Lemina
J Gomes
Doyle
Ait-Nouri

Sarabia
Hwang

Cunha on the bench