• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bournemouth (H) 24/4: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some shoots of positivity with that team.

Feel a bit for Boubacar.

Oh fuck sake. Just seen who the ref is.

Chaos on its way via the most useless referee of all. Attwell simply does not understand the game and is completely incompetent.

wtf is doyle playing at

Shocking start. All over the place

The team are as flat as the crowd at the moment. Bournemouth settled much quicker.

Not sure I agree with the starting 11. He’s moved Doyle out of the role he played so well in at the weekend, dropped Boubacar, stuck Toti at left back & Sarabia being used as the main ‘out’ but doesn’t have the pace or strength to do it.

Matter of time at the moment. Fantastic tackle from Kilman to deny Solanke. We need to wake up.

Some of our passing is woeful at the moment... doesn't look like they believe they can win the way it is going.

Kilman has been absolutely superb....in a 4, pity everyone else looks like they're stoned.

Excellent from Max there, decent effort by Sarabia

Settling a bit now, getting to grips with their threats and moving the ball about a bit better too

We're so poorly set up to defend counter attacks it frightens me

Twice Sa has saved us now... good move from them... and good vision... utter shite from us.

Sounds like we’re playing beach football

Utterly incredible how we choose to mark space and leave their men free in the box. I've never seen defending like this at this level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back