• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bournemouth (H) 24/4: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That goals is just a shit show all round from central midfield to finish.

The way we defend is definitely a concern. No wonder Gaz reportedly wants two new CBs.

Brilliant stuff by Max on the goal just stick a foot out and hope for the best

2 centre halves, that's it. Semedo isn't having a bad game because of the formation, particularly as Lemina is often dropping in to make it a 5 anyway
Yeah we are still building up with 3 in defencd and still have the same 442 shape when we defend anyway. We’re just poorly organised.

2 centre halves, that's it. Semedo isn't having a bad game because of the formation, particularly as Lemina is often dropping in to make it a 5 anyway
Semedo is finding himself in more vulnerable positions, he's out of his comfort zone having a CB further from him.

Cunha not with the subs at half time.

Surely the problem here is that absolutely nobody tracks Semenyo when he goes into the channel between Semedo and Kilman? Obviously you'd like Semedo to stop the cross but equally feels like you're asking him to mark two guys at the same time, one stood still and the other running at full tilt. We lost that contest well before Semedo got breezed by in the box.

Just look at the space between our line of defense and the midfield. You could taxi an Airbus through it.

Bueno H about to boot a cone at my head. Got a right strop on.

Quite worried with how we start second halves, concede early and I could see it ending up 3/4-0

Get Bueno and Cunha on please asap and move RAN forwards.

Doc for Bueno. Not sure how that even means we will line up but not sure we can be worse than that first half so fuck it

I’m more concerned by putting semedo there than I am doc right wing back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back