• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bournemouth (H) 24/4: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gary literally what was I just saying about putting defenders in positions that accentuate their weaknesses holy shit

How in fuck's name are you going to put the guy who can't defend the back post at center half??????

One thing that I am concerned about is that it appears we don't know how to play Lemina, Gomes and Doyle together.

One thing that I am concerned about is that it appears we don't know how to play Lemina, Gomes and Doyle together.
We shouldn’t. But just found ourselves in a situation where we don’t have another choice

Shouldn't we? On paper that seems a decent trio.
None of them really run ahead of the ball. So as a three you just end up with less threat in attack I think

How the fuck do you take a touch that heavy Hwang... the man is utter utter shite...

That would have summed it up if that deflection hadn't hit Sa..... very easy game for Bournemouth this as we back off and back off...

That's about four times they have been looking for a penalty. Hopefully the useless Attwell wants to avoid another scandal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back