• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bournemouth (H) 24/4: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three times I've seen Hwang's first touch go fully twenty yards. He's so fucking shit at football

None of them really run ahead of the ball. So as a three you just end up with less threat in attack I think
That's probably fair, certainly at the moment.

I think Gomes or Lemina could be an effective shuttler (I believe that's what the kids are calling it), but we absolutely couldn't afford it at the mo with how haphazardly we approach our midfield shape anyway.

I mean once again we are clearly playing him when he’s not fit but it doesn’t excuse how bad his first touch is

That's probably fair, certainly at the moment.

I think Gomes or Lemina could be an effective shuttler (I believe that's what the kids are calling it), but we absolutely couldn't afford it at the mo with how haphazardly we approach our midfield shape anyway.
Yeah you could play Doyle behind those two (which is when he’s looked best I think) and it could be effective in a way but far from ideal imo

Not a good ball from Gomes but you have to be better than that Sarabia....

We really cannot play a simple ball for our player to run onto ... basic stuff....

How’s he not put them 2-0 up there?

Yeah you could play Doyle behind those two (which is when he’s looked best I think) and it could be effective in a way but far from ideal imo
Doyle as the #6, Lemina and Gomes/Traore/Bellegarde as dual #8s feels like something is there to be unlocked, but moot anyway as it won't be either of us rocking up in the manager's seat at Molineux next year.

We're just ball watching.... absolutely no awareness.... strolling around without a care in the world...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back