• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bournemouth (H) 24/4: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely stuff. Stuart Atwell of course disallows it.

Just end this season now. We haven’t got a fucking hope in hell with these lot in charge.

Soft as shite decision, had zero effect on the goal either.

Can see us getting a red if we don't score in the next few mins.

I don't think it's a disgraceful decision tbh. He's looked for him then swung his arm out, he knew what he was doing

Fuck off Hwang... absolutely zero awareness of where our player is.... shite again.

Football is officially fucked. I'm done with it. That's one of the worst decisions you'll ever see.

I don't think it's a disgraceful decision tbh. He's looked for him then swung his arm out, he knew what he was doing
Yep, it's a foul, in slow motion and on the still

What fucks me off is how it's displayed to Attwell, a still like that just makes his mind up for him and makes it look more severe.

In real time it looks like nothing, especially as Kluivert barely even flinches.

Yeah but in context, that happens in most games where there is pushing, jostling and swinging of arms. It was stupid of Cunha and he has form for it, but even so, how does a goal get ruled out for that?

Yep, it's a foul, in slow motion and on the still

What fucks me off is how it's displayed to Attwell, a still like that just makes his mind up for him and makes it look more severe.

In real time it looks like nothing, especially as Kluivert barely even flinches.
Precisely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back