• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bournemouth v Wolves - Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except Edwards is playing alongside McDonald, keeping it solid.

I imagine it'll be Afobe playing behind Dicko. I can't think he'd go 4-4-2 with that lineup and away to this sort of team.

Except Edwards is playing alongside McDonald, keeping it solid.

I imagine it'll be Afobe playing behind Dicko. I can't think he'd go 4-4-2 with that lineup and away to this sort of team.

Yeah I was referring to when we play 4231. It's 442 in personnel but the system is much the same.

Fucking hell. That is either brilliantly gung-ho or totally kamikaze. Time will tell.

Nash on the ball again

Tim Nash ‏@TimNash_star 58s59 seconds ago
#Wolves players emerge for their warm-up - and they're wearing their all white change kit.Think they're just giving it an airing as no clash

KJ obviously hoping to improve our goal difference...

It is certainly an attacking line up.

Right approach for me. Fuck playing for draws.

Right approach for me. Fuck playing for draws.

Right approach, wrong personnel for me. Time will tell but I don't think Doherty, Hause or Edwards are anything like our best options.

Could be the same approach as last Tuesday whereby Edwards sits as the one in front of the back four. VLP certainly offers more pace and attacking guile than Price did against Fulham.

Just got back in and looking at it i'm really not sure about the team selected but let's see what happens. We are more than capable of winning and hopefully we can do the business.

Why haven't we scored yet?!!

Worried about Pugh vs Doherty. Exactly the type of winger he struggles against.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back