• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bournemouth v Wolves - Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankMunro-371

Reaction score
Back on our travels tonight for a big game on the south coast. Another win would really see us in play off contention.

It would. I wouldn't be too upset with a point but let's see if we can pinch all three.

A point would be fantastic but I'd love all 3. Beating Bournemouth away would be a real statement of intent.

Doyle rumoured to be in the starting lineup :uhoh2:

Really? Well if he is, then he needs to have the same support as all the other players, but that really would be a left-field pick.

Where have you seen that? I can see no mention of anything on Twitter.

https://vine.co/v/O0rbLddA2eT

Henry, Sako, McDonald, Afobe, Doyle, Golbourne, Price and VLP have their shirts hanging up.

Spurious and probably meaningless I know but there you are.

Ken already confirmed Doyle would be in the squad. Doesn't mean he'll start.

EDIT: Saw Rajiv's shirt in that vine as well. Surely Doyle, Afobe, van La Parra, Sako and Henry can't all start?

Potential cyber meltdown incoming....

Not that i believe it anyway. Where would he play if Afobe, VLP, Sako and Henry are all starting?

TEAM NEWS: Kuszczak; Doherty, Batth (c), Stearman, Hause; van La Parra, McDonald, Edwards, Sako; Afobe, Dicko.

Subs: McCarey, Golbourne, Henry, Doyle, Price, Ebanks-Landell, Iorfa.

Wolves: Kuszczak; Doherty, Batth (c), Stearman, Hause; van La Parra, McDonald, Edwards, Sako; Afobe, Dicko. Subs: McCarey, Golbourne, Henry, Doyle, Price, Ebanks-Landell, Iorfa.

Potential cyber meltdown avoided (but Doherty in for Iorfa could still make it happen)

Big call Ken. Very attacking.

happy with a point but would be sooo happy with three..dont think it will happen though

That's a very attacking lineup given we are away to a good attacking team.

Iorfa and Price would have given much better solidity away from home. Kenny is obviously going for the counter-attacking kill with all the pace in the side.

As long as one of the strikers does the running its ok. Edwards basically plays as a striker anyway with runs in behind but less link play which Afobe has offered recently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back