• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brentford (A, FAC) 5/1: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
From seeing both tackles through replays, if you asked 1 is a red, which one, 9/10 you’d say there’s. So bizarre

I'd do it tbh, we look absolutely terrible, completely knackered and the tactics since minute 6 have been appalling. I don't see a miracle recovery so just limit the damage
I would if they score a 2nd

You can’t get a more obvious red.
Looked bad in-play and that pic backs up that it should have been a red card for the bees player. Why on earth our players didn't make a big deal of it, is crazy. In fact, Doyle should have made a big deal of it! Having said that, there really shouldn't be a need to do that. The ref simply has not done his job. Disgraceful!

Jeez Pablo. I don't know if we can even count that as an attempt...

Just got back from Spain and it seems that around 2,500 Wolves fans have travelled.
Neto warming up....

So bored of the “card” chat already. Football is so much more enjoyable when we can actually talk about the game rather than the muppets in charge of it.

Brighton match is ages away too so it’s just going to rumble on for over a week now 😴

Neto on for.... Sarabia.

May as well have taken a CB off.

Neto on, Sarabia off. Surprised he hasn’t sacrificed a defender.

So bored of the “card” chat already. Football is so much more enjoyable when we can actually talk about the game rather than the muppets in charge of it.

Brighton match is ages away too so it’s just going to rumble on for over a week now 😴
Agreed.

What are your thoughts on Doc at LWB 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back