• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brentford (H) 10/2: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free header, ducks down to head it in from about 2 yards.
Dawson?
Sa?
Poor stuff.

Can't say it hasn't been coming, they've been by far the better team. We've been very poor.

Dawson used and Sá… I don’t know why he’s not trying to high-point that.

Poor from both. But we’ve fought back before.

Been impressed with this Pinnock dude every time i have watched Brentford..solid as a rock and good in the air

We can’t complain. They’ve been much the better side and have asked all the questions. We’re completely toothless without Cunha & Hwang. All they’ve got to do is double up on Neto and we haven’t got a clue what to do.

It had been coming for about 20 minutes and Gaz is fairly hamstrung in what he can do.

At the moment it’s very much one of those days.

Ffs. It's been coming, they've had some really good chances. Once we've let them set into their defensive shape we've had nowhere near enough invention to get through. Add that to the fact we've looked really disorganised defensively and it's no surprise we're losing

Fully deserved lead for them. We have been pathetic.

Neto and RAN on the same side isn't really working. Means we've got no-one with any threat on the right so they can just shift men over on our left and not worry about it.

Neto needs to go back on the right IMO.

Last edited:
We haven’t been that bad. They’re extremely organized. Frank is annoyingly astute for how bush league his teams can be.
We’ve had some control but haven’t threatened them since Cunha went off.

Brentford, on the other hand, could have scored 5.

We haven’t been that bad. They’re extremely organized. Frank is annoyingly astute for how bush league his teams can be.
We have though. Almost no penetration and now Cunha has gone off it's just hopeful balls into the box.

We have though. Almost no penetration and now Cunha has gone off it's just hopeful balls into the box.
I disagree but it’s not a winnable argument I expect.

Even when we get forward in numbers it's just knocking it around in front of their back four until we lose it.

I disagree but it’s not a winnable argument I expect.
Stats back it up. 60% possession for us (I.e “control”), but all the meaningful attempts for them.

Damn, that was close

Ahhhh Neto… goal line clearance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back