• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brentford (H) build up 21/10

That's probably for the best for me considering what happened the last time I drank with you! :)

I'll be there to keep an eye on you Peter, although I don't know who is going to keep an eye on me!

I can keep an eye on both of you :)

Has Byrne had more than 45 minutes yet? I'd like to see him get a full game sometime soon. There must be some reason why we signed him.
Replacement for VLP? :confused-smiley-013:

Ojo in for Wallace and everyone else stays the same. This is a team that we must must must attack from the start and be clinical with. Their heads will go if we strike early and we could win by 3 or 4. That said let us also concentrate on doing the basics right defensively this time. Leran from Derby against a side who are no where near as good as last year

Anyhow...Back to Brentford.
We should be attacking them from the start in this game. We're at home and mustn't let yesterdays result get to us. Our previous three games were pretty good and a return to that sort of form will do nicely. Ojo/Byrne in for Wallace and get right at them

Agree Brentford are not Derby -we have enough in an attacking sense to do them as long as the defence stay concentrated and don't give up unnecessary opportunities.

We should not change the basic structure/personell after one poor performance against one of the better teams

Going to try and get to this tonight. Does anyone have a ticket going spare?

Otherwise I'll pick one up before the game.

Back