• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brentford - The Match Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's got to go. This is ridiculous.

Shocking subs, shocking manager get rid fast.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

Spanked by a team massively out of form. This could be 5 or 6.

Please can we just end this nightmare of a season and sack this clueless idiot, it's clear he's lost the dressing room.

We am too good to go down tho

Please can we just end this nightmare of a season and sack this clueless idiot, it's clear he's lost the dressing room.

It's clear he's lost him fucking self.

Fuck it. Grab another couple please Brentford. Make this cunts position untenable.

Just shocking. Where do we go now if he doesn't get the boot? It's definitely not impossible for us to be relegated.

Get him gone. This is beyond redemption.

I may wake up in a cold sweat night after night at the prospect of this moron remaining in charge. Brentford are terrible and we are making them look decent, not an accolade to be proud of.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

Just shocking. Where do we go now if he doesn't get the boot? It's definitely not impossible for us to be relegated.

Rotherham at home is looking like a huge game.

That was an awful goal to give away, looked like powderpuff defending from Hause and then the ball went through Batth's legs....pathetic.

Surely Moxey and Morgan can see he needs to go. I have believed for a long time he needs to go, if this gets any worse, which it well could, I think he may go tomorrow. Surely he can't survive this result and performance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back