• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brighton (A) Match Thread

No pressure, no real sustainable pressure.
Service and delivery is poor in the final third...
Danny Batth fires in a shot, but Stochdale turns it around the post. Another corner...

I'm willing to write off a loss away at Brighton on a Tuesday night. But Zenga needs to start picking up some points

Typical that Wolves are piling the pressure on in the last 4 mins of added time. Costa fires it in and and another great save by the keeper turns it around the post. Another corner,
Yellow for Bod, Ikeme comes up... Ref still talking to players, Cav. Norwood, Murray all getting a bollocking...
Doherty tries to fire it in, but another, ANOTHER corner.
Tex tries to get it in but it's a goal kick.
All Wolves chances about 4 have come in added time....
Whistle goes, Wolves players sink to their knees.
Now down to 15th....

FFS. Oh well.

Zenga needs to start sorting his shit out because that midfield of Saiss, Coady and Edwards isn't working

All over not good enough, have to say pressure is on Walter Saturday.

Seeing that he didn't have a pre season, I'd give Zenga a whole season with a serious review after Christmas.
All this bollocks about no win after 6 or 7 just tires me out.
Give the bloke a fucking chance.

Have been out for all but the last 5 mins of that - reading your comments that seemed to be the only time we had any pressure on their goal

Looks like the wrong starting 11 - didn't work on Sat & so didn't again today

4 wins in 13 isn't good enough. Throwing games away far too often before we're past the 15 minute mark.

Seeing that he didn't have a pre season, I'd give Zenga a whole season with a serious review after Christmas.
All this bollocks about no win after 6 or 7 just tires me out.
Give the bloke a fucking chance.

He is under pressure, like it or not.

If we don't win on Saturday then it wouldn't surprise me if it were his last game.

The whole institution needs re-working. Better classes whilst being trained, higher pay to make it more appealing, and greater distribution of referees throughout the pyramid so you don't end up with the "bad" ones clumping at the bottom and the good ones glued to the Prem.

And how would you distribute the referees?

Back