• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brighton (H) 30/4: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game over then. We have zero chance of scoring with the way we are playing.

Wake up or fuck off, Bruno.

This has been tactically pathetic.

Playing like absolute shit and give two penalties away.

Are we actively trying to lose?

I was going to ask for a link, don`t think I`ll bother.

Who looks a better player now than before? Under Nuno you felt he was improving players, not all but a decent amount.

Kilman? Potentially the only play you would say has been better this year than last.

Really enjoying watching Brighton pass and move though.

2 penalties given away, 2 of the CBs given the absolute runaround by Danny Welbeck.

I'm at peace with blowing this up, for better or worse.

Having said that, the season's already over - I really don't see the need to keep repeating this mess. Give Mosquera some minutes, give Cundle some minutes, do *something*

Second half

Sa
Semedo Boly Coady RAN
Chiquinho Neves Moutinho Neto
Hwang Silva

boos at half time. Perhaps that will let them know....

Who looks a better player now than before? Under Nuno you felt he was improving players, not all but a decent amount.

Kilman? Potentially the only play you would say has been better this year than last.
Neves. Moutinho

donk off cundle playing behind front two, gomes for saiss, and...aaaaah fuck it we are crap.

I think we’re close from a player perspective. But tactically we’re nowhere; we don’t play as a group, we don’t take advantage of space, we don’t drag defenders out of position… We’re a mess.

And we spend 80% of training doing what, exactly?

Made the choice to sit in the garden getting pissed with the Mrs as opposed to watching. I get brownie points, and I didn't have to watch what was presumably a wank first half. Double win for wop

Out-thought, outfought, outpaced, outplayed. Complete lack of desire, lack of urgency, lack of quality, lack of everything. Players not good enough, manager not good enough, owners not good enough. Fucking absolute rubbish from 1st minute to 48th. Only one showing anything was Fabio, rest strolling around like a bunch of useless primadonnas in a preseason friendly. Fuck the lot of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back