• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brighton (H) - 9/5/21 - 12pm (BBC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the most politically correct, but I think very few would find it offensive
Cheers, easy to get the cultural wires crossed. It’s a MAJOR no-no word over here.

This is better now we are swarming and overloading a bit. But I'd still bring Adama on for Podence, his presence means teams automatically sit a bit deeper.

im done now with Mout on corners, put vitinha there, he did fine against wba

Really no need for the M word here.

Someone can pull me up on this if it’s not a derogatory term in the UK (much like a particular word you guys use to refer to cigarettes).
Midget is better than Oompa Loompa.

Must say the crowd effects are quite good today.

Can we just take him off and never play him again. He's awful.
He's been really crap since he came back from injury. BUT then i remember his goal against Arsenal, his assist (!) for WJ at Fulham and at Sheff U for Raul and his goal and performance against Chelsea and i think there's a lot of recency bias in the anger towards him. I wouldn't sell him, but he needs to improve hugely next season.

wonder if it was a better decision for silva to fall and get him sent off, versus trying for the goal

must be a red card!

Amazing what we can do with fast pass and move instead of hoofball

So Gibbs White is our new Scapegoat is he.

His movement is good, excellent control and Skill.

When he jast lost the ball its because he looked to make a pass there was nothing on he then finds 2 on one. Our movement is dreadful, we get the ball and nothing, early on we passed and moved now because we conceded we pass and stand still
He's a Harry Winks clone, neat and tidy but nothing that's ever going to threaten anyone, slow, weak and impotent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back