• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brighton (H) - 9/5/21 - 12pm (BBC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
almost a second by dunk

It's kind of obvious Brighton would do well on set pieces given the difference in height of the respective teams

we cant handle burn and dunk

We have to be patient with the young lads in this team, they need to weather this storm then try and get a foothold back in the game.

All season we've looked like a team with no real confidence or belief in how we play, which is a real turnaround for us

Really? They look like they could score every time they attack. It could easily be another Burnley result.
You posted it after they scored from a set piece. Which was the first time they’d touched the ball in our area and we’d had a bright start. So yeah, strange.

The game has changed since yes.

I thought we looked to lack height. Dunk could have had a hat trick. Naive doesn’t even cover it. Could lose by 5 if we don’t wake the hell up.

Today just starkly reminds us of the need for commanding centre halves.

We might well be lucky Brighton can't score in a brothel here.

this is turning out to be a bit embarrassing

Hmm. Tried to take it round him and failed. I’d have to watch it again. But that was our opportunity to get it away
It was sarcasm, didn't see it as just walked in, but making 60/40 challenges 30/70 is what he does

Hmm. Tried to take it round him and failed. I’d have to watch it again. But that was our opportunity to get it away
You do what know bottling it means don't you ?

As poor as he has been on occasions recently, we badly miss Boly's height and strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back