• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brighton & Hove Albion v Wolves (A) 15/12/2021 7.30pm Build Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mwepu with the finish I expected from Romain.

One sublime pass and we score. The rest of the half was pretty bloody shit. Lucky not to go in 1-1, how their player missed that from 3 yards out I'll never know.

Got away with that on the end. Bit of luck.

We need a lot of things, but I’d be getting Fabio on. Not because I think he’s brilliant or anything, but we don’t have the movement up top to play with the false 9 dropping into the pockets. Rather someone there to run around abit, and Fabios
The only option

Please don’t use that word that way.
It's an interesting example of how what's appropriate has evolved over the years. I've use that phrase in the past, probably even on here. I wouldn’t now though

I’ve spent most of the half wandering how long neves is planning on growing his hair. It’s been that entertaining
He’s modelling himself on Pirlo.

Great opening 30 seconds, shite for the next 30 odd minutes, ok from then on up to the goal. Got lucky just before the break.

It's an interesting example of how what's appropriate has evolved over the years. I've use that phrase in the past, probably even on here. I wouldn’t now though
You know my story and know I appreciate that you don’t use it. 🙂

That goal has papered over a crack even Gavin from autoglass would struggle to fill

Great opening 30 seconds, shite for the next 30 odd minutes, ok from then on up to the goal. Got lucky just before the break.

Nah it was the only bit of quality in the game

Thank God for that pass from Neves and finish from Saiss, because we were completely and utterly clueless going forward before then.

All in all, a horrible game of football to watch, but no one will care if we get three points. I just hope we don’t try to sit in and defend it for the whole of the second half. Brighton aren’t very good.

Yeah a false 9 won't work when you only attack with 4 players, it means that the defending side can just drop a midfielder onto him.

Awful game. Nuno ball for 30 minutes then started to come into it more. Two poor teams.

Ironic we score from a corner that can’t even beat the first man.

Front 3 not clicking at all, to be expected. However, Trincao and Adama particularly disappointing. Trincao just seems off the pace and Adama, disinterested. Podence at least is trying and showing glimpses of why he needs to be in the starting XI all day long. Thankfully we go in 1-0 up thanks to great play from Neves to find Saiss. Take note knockers, Saiss scores again. That miss from the Brighton player at the end of the half. Ha ha ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back