• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brighton v Wolves: Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenny

🤨
Staff member
Reaction score
Kuszczak; Doherty, Batth (c), Stearman, Hause; McDonald, Price, van La Parra, Henry, Sako; Afobe.

McCarey, Golbourne, Edwards, Evans, Doyle, Ebanks-Landell, Dicko

Any news on Iorfa being injured. Nothing on why he's been missing.

Dicko is the 7th sub.

#KennyOut (and I don't mean Jackett)

Obviously would have changed the full backs personally but no major complaints with that team as we did play well last week.

Unchanged team is unsurprising given that we appear to have played well last game (apart from the two balls over the top which caught out the defence).

The Henry experiment playing the 10 role is worth giving another chance to - he just needs to concentrate on not drifting out to the right & overloading that side whilst leaving nothing left in the middle.

I don't think we actually played that well versus Watford. We weren't bad my any means, OK would probably sum it up, but we offered naff all down the left mainly due to Henry's drifting to the right and the formation in the final stages of the game was baffling. I hope Henry starts to work better than last week in the middle and that we perform well and give Brighton a tonking, we just need to get that formation to be much more fluid and natural with Henry in that position.

Brighton in good form at home, don't expect us to win today.

Won their last three home games, after looking like being sucked back into danger..

I still think if we want to consider ourselves in the play off hunt then we need to be winning this one. Before the Boro game today they talked about the top seven for promotion and didn't mention us. We go level with Ipswich with a win.

Welcome to the freezing cold amex lol thinking a 2-0 victory today come on u wolves!!

d0167252c08dedd19e180e3bf6e5b911.jpg

Come on you Wolves!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back