• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Burnley (A) 2/4: Build-Up & Match Thread

Semedo gets dragged across, not sure why at all. Distances between the back line so big in the first place as usual though

Semedo comes over to mark the same man as Kilman. Where was Doc? The fat tub of lard.

That better, EP?

Cunha on at half time please. Lose tonight and we might as well just coast through the rest of the season.

Sarabia needs runners around him, he hasn't got that at the moment, but yeah he hasn't been great recently, but it's coincided with having the likes of Fraser and Chiwome to play off, it can't be easy.
Undoubtedly it is difficult but he is misplacing simple passes on a regular basis which has nothing to do with missing players.

Need to take Chiwome off at half time.... teammates don't trust him and he needs protecting.

RAN is our only hope.

Chiwome looks like what he is, a child in a mans game.

Not his fault, but FFS.

Cunha on at half time please. Lose tonight and we might as well just coast through the rest of the season.
I wouldn’t risk him if he can’t do more than 20 etc. I’d just get Fraser on and then get Cunha alongside him I think. See what he’s allowed to do though

LOL... wasn't a free kick... but we score.... well done best player on the pitch for us.

Joao and Mario look like they're running in treacle. Against a midfield two you'd really expect them to stamp their authority on, they've been poor on and off the ball. Doc/Sarabia pretty anonymous on the ball, a few good carries from RAN basically the sum of our creativity. Pretty poor.

And now we've scored 😂 yay etc. I'm not deleting that lot though

Weirdly couldn’t score from the same position with his foot v Villa.

Thank fuck they are so bad!

Back