• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Burnley (A) 21/12 Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
semedo has no idea what to do!
he was just standing idly while traore was bouncing around, first half was at least on the ball

are we gonna have another round of 'traore doesn't pass to semedo' arguments in the thread, I wonder? :D

Should be three but think he'd have been called offside if it went in..

nice save rui but shouldn't have needed to be

This really is embarrassing should be more. We are a fucking hard watch at times

When Burnley can smell blood, it's a little embarrassing.

Think how easily City brush these off, every season. If they're one of our benchmarks for playing goalscoring possession football... We're some way off

Traore needs to pass occasionally. Pull them over and pass!

3 games 3 different systems employed it’s to much tinkering I’m afraid

I feel sorry for the players, we have talent throughout the team but this confused inconsistent season is on Nuno, for me.

Hate to say it but he doesn't appear to know what to do with this squad
From about 25/30 mins onwards, we've certainly looked muddled. This second half performance so far certainly feels like a step back.

Haven’t seen a performance as poor as this for a long time - all XI having stinkers at the same time.

When Burnley can smell blood, it's a little embarrassing.

Think how easily City brush these off, every season. If they're one of our benchmarks for playing goalscoring possession football... We're some way off
You can't be expecting us to be City though... surely right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back