• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Burnley (A) 21/12 Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All but Arsenal are starting to play better and our s huddle is very tough especially with no striker until Feb
So your statement had no basis whatsoever in fact? Sheff Utd and West Brom are on the crest of a wave right now....

I mean have you seen anyone defend this performance so far?

You have such an odd agenda.
No ever does this early on the matchday thread, people just come on about two mins from time and tell us all off

I thought the odds makers were crazy giving the odds for Burnley to win 2-0. But I guess they saw more in the lead up than I did

We definitely don’t have enough without Raul to break down peak Burnley, it was never happening once they went ahead.

Oh goody. A free kick in a good position.

We'll work it back to Coady in no time.

Can’t recall their keeper having a serious save to make. Says it all .

No ever does this early on the matchday thread, people just come on about two mins from time and tell us all off
I don't think you'll get anyone defending how this game has played out. As you said earlier we started OK then it's been rubbish.

We are performing like a mid table team so far this season, some good some bad performances and the points are generally matching that.

Haha, what a gift from Benson

I can`t watch........we`ll miss.

Gets him off the mark at least.

It is not Shef or West Brom, it’s Fulham Burnley and Brighton I worry about, now if we can tie today that would be at least an even

great pen, nice job silva. nice to get that box checked off for him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back