• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Burnley (H) 25/4 Build Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Traore now contributed significantly to goals against WBA, Man City and Albion. Shame his assists at the other end aren’t so prolific.

That Somedo header could've skidded off his head for an OG.

I've no dog in the fight of 2 or 3 at the back as long as there is the right intent and aggression.

This here is capitulation, its piss weak and cowardice.

Means more to Burnley but really pisses me off when teams clock off early

Almost 3 from Vydra.

After Vydra dispossesses Traore 25 yards out.

Wake up FFS.

Is Neves unfit or just anonymous? This comfortably ranks as the worst half hour of football from a Nuno side.

Get a tenner on us going down next season . We look awful atm.

This always seems to happen again Burnley, I am most disappointed with myself for not putting any of their players into my fantasy side as I still have a chance of my works top 3 and could have used the points.

To be allowed to sit and watch this game in the middle of the day, child free, I had to earn so much credit yesterday and this morning, including getting up at 5.45 when the little one was calling it was morning time! And this is how they repay me...

There is a number of factors contributing to this shambles, but coaching has got to be top of the list.

If this is what we can expect from Nuno's Wolves, let's hope Spurs do come in for him.

Getting mullered by a big man/little man 442 managed by dyche is actually embarrassing. And don't blame fucking injuries, the combined elevens on the pitch wouldn't include any more than 2 Burnley players. Laughable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back