• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Burnley (H) 25/4 Build Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having trouble stringing two passes together atm

The Comms called it early, Burnley like to get the ball in from wide areas and we aren't too arsed about stopping them.

Burnley know our weaknesses and exploit them every single time. It doesn't help when we're doing ourselves no favours at all

What is up with Boly? Genuinely looks like he’s never kicked a football before.

It comes to something when WJ is throwing his arms around in frustration and imploring his team mates to get further up the pitch and closer to him.

I’ve no idea why people say the match day thread is full of overreactions 🙄
21 games in 23 we have conceded first and haven’t found any way to counteract it. That’s almost 66 percent of a season. Not really an overreaction

God.

I hate balling out players but just fuck Podence off.

Hes either unfit, or his heads not the right place, or both.

Its must be clear to every cunt observing, except the head coach.

hope not Adama sees a red here

Good decision to book both. Don't get fucking pulling our players up off the ground

The thing of it is, without having seen much on the replay, first impression is Burnley are right to be aggrieved. Podence went down, pause, no pen, bangs the ground in frustration, then starts acting injured.

Not the first time from him either.

Podence is a big fucking twat. He stays down after every foul and rolls around like a big fucking cry baby. I honestly can't stand him. He's a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back