• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Burnley [H] Build-up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys. Vimto is moose piss! Ginger beer is only acceptable in a fifty fifty mix with bourban.

Yep Vimto is proper old school pop, much tastier than coke, I've recently re-discovered ginger beer for when I'm driving

Vimto is ace I've had August off drinking and tried all carb free non-alcoholic stuff but only Vimto zero is acceptable.

Haven't had a drink in over a week due to meds. Vimto, Dandelion and Burdock and Dr Pepper have all been on the menu along with the occasional boring Coke or lemonade...
Dandelion and Burdock definitely the pick.

We prob go through about 2 big bottles of vimto squash a week - drink nothing else. Helping them stay in business

Jam packed pubs can naff off today, I'm gunna go to the park instead

2.1 Wolves

Haven't had a drink in over a week due to meds. Vimto, Dandelion and Burdock and Dr Pepper have all been on the menu along with the occasional boring Coke or lemonade...
Dandelion and Burdock definitely the pick.
All three of those drinks deserve nothing more than being emptied into a sewer.

Haven't had dandelion and burdock for about 45 years, didn't know you could still get it, used to love it.
Anyway enough of that nonsense, its matchday, Burnley were pants this time last season but they finished strongly and have looked pretty good so far, gunna be a tough game I think, Bennet back in? I'd happily take 1-0

Any win. I'll take any win, however scrappy. And what a ridiculous Premier League table. Right combo of results and we could move from bottom 3 to Champions League places...

Any win. I'll take any win, however scrappy. And what a ridiculous Premier League table. Right combo of results and we could move from bottom 3 to Champions League places...

Our position and any result that impacts this is completely irrelevant at this stage......just want a win to get us off and running

Tempted to give town a miss tomorrow. Seems very few people are interested in turning up early enough to make it worthwhile (start rocking up at 2pm and it's just pointless), it's going to be hot to the point of annoying me and on numerous levels there is no way I'm sitting on my own for ages saving a table.

I can get in for midday or so I think but if there's no reason to do so then I won't.

I've relented on this and I'll be there early doors. But if I end up on my own, I'm not going to be happy.

Yeah I'm coming to the game today and I'm not happy about the heat. Paddy will probably be wearing a coat...

I wonder if the heat will be a factor today towards the end of the match, given the amount of games we've played recently compared to Burnley.

I am getting the bus at 11.20 so should be there for 12. It's just pleasant this morning but I may go without a coat.

Hopefully we will get a bit of the cricket on the telly before the early game kicks off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back