• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Burton build up...

Absolutely buzzing for this after last night. This game has an '08 Derby away feeling to it for me. Win it and we're more or less promoted and can then focus on trying to finish above Cardiff City and win the title.

I'd start with the same team as last night, but I'd like to see some consistency in their performances. Another 3-0 win will do no harm to our goal difference column too.

I'd start with the same team as last night, but I'd like to see some consistency in their performances. Another 3-0 win will do no harm to our goal difference column too.

I'm not sure if Jota will make it Jinky. You are taking this 10 players malarkey too far IMO.:whistle:

He needs to learn what is really swollen and what is just swollen

We'll be down for anything, really. Curry after the game is fine too.

Anyone knows a good place to pick up a full English breakfast on saturday morning?

Absolutely buzzing for Saturday!

We'll be down for anything, really. Curry after the game is fine too.

Anyone knows a good place to pick up a full English breakfast on saturday morning?

Absolutely buzzing for Saturday!

The Gold & Black Cafe
46 Lichfield St

is one. Plenty of cafes around the Centre though. Wetherspoons if you fancy an early morning pint to wash the black pudding down. Do not have one in the Royal London though...they should be closed for even calling what they serve a breakfast

Sure it was open when I walked down that way the other week....well some people were in it.

Lycan was praising a decent breakfast he had in Wolves, which was near to this place so if the G&B has gone, i'm sure he will share his find.

You'll have been past a lot more than I have but I've not seen it open for ages on matchdays.

Maybe they just don't like me very much?

I don't pay that much attention TBH...I just remember looking up as I walked to the London and seeing a couple of people in there. It probably closed 4 years ago and will highlight my ability to ignore the world and piss off a poor chap from Portugal who had been looking forward to some greasy bacon and some dried pigs blood

Sure it was open when I walked down that way the other week....well some people were in it.

Lycan was praising a decent breakfast he had in Wolves, which was near to this place so if the G&B has gone, i'm sure he will share his find.

Bethany's. Next door to the Billy Wright pub and opposite the Dilshad. Really good fry up, cheap and always good service.

Back