• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Burton build up...

Sheff Utd lose and we win and we are still just short. Not that it will matter.

Looking forward to meeting you in the Royal London. If you are in Redwings Lodge, you need to cross the road in front of you at the entrance and walk up the left hand side of the ring road past Molineux Hotel and then the path drops down to the main entrances to the South Bank. Go through the subway on your right and there are stairs to the left at the end. Go up those and turn right. There is a roundabout and the church in front of you. Follow the road round as it turns to the left. The Royal London will be on the other side of the road about 100 metres after the church. Go into the pub Buy beer. Then go to the left of the bar and through the arch, on the right there is a table underneath a big screen. That's where we all sit. I will be there by 11.30 if I can get away from work on time, but DW and Kenny will roll in probably before midday.

We'll be meeting there, ir we manager to find the place! :)

Looking forward to all this!

We'll be going north tomorrow afternoon

It will be a pleasure to meet you. I really hope you enjoy your weekend in Wolvo. It isn't the prettiest place in the world but it is home and I love the joint.

I should be in there for about 11.45. Shout loudly "I tell you what, Mark Rankine really deserved that Player of the Year award in 1995", look for the geezer who turns round and looks aggrieved, that'll be me.

It will be a pleasure to meet you. I really hope you enjoy your weekend in Wolvo. It isn't the prettiest place in the world but it is home and I love the joint.

Home is, among other things, where [football] loyalty lies. So it should feel like home good enough.

Can anyone recommend anywhere to eat after the game? Not eaten out in Wolves for ages and as I'm dragging 3 mates to this in minus 8 I don't think the Moon will cut it. Was thinking Dilshad but I'd welcome any other curry recommendations. Was alwsys The Standard in my day-if it's good enough for Lee Mills and Damon Albarn...

Dilshad was always fantastic, reading some of the reviews its not changed

You can't miss them
6b25d3cd98947dc5b4636984ef3d9ad5.jpg

I say DW mark Rankine really deserved that pts award in 1995

Can anyone recommend anywhere to eat after the game? Not eaten out in Wolves for ages and as I'm dragging 3 mates to this in minus 8 I don't think the Moon will cut it. Was thinking Dilshad but I'd welcome any other curry recommendations. Was alwsys The Standard in my day-if it's good enough for Lee Mills and Damon Albarn...

Food at The Hooded Ram is pretty good. Indian street food.

Fuck me,the amount of moaning just because Punjabi Wolves are playing the Dhol tomorrow.
Woe betide a fucking atmosphere breaks out.

Best response on facebook..."Have you checked this is okay with Andrea Radrizzani & Steve Bruce?"

It is a bit shit tbh. They seem like great lads and all that but I don't want a fucking drum banging away while I'm trying to watch the match.

It is a bit shit tbh. They seem like great lads and all that but I don't want a fucking drum banging away while I'm trying to watch the match.

Yeah I'm with you on this one.

The dhol is better than other drums as they generally only join in with other chants instead of starting their own and ruining the atmsophere. It's okay for a few games but I wouldn't want them all season long.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Derby have a shit drummer too. Or at least they used to.

It’s a bit pricey but the Bilash is the best Indian I’ve eaten in.

Why would a banging drum bother people watching a match? yeah, if Buddy Rich was in the living room while i was trying to
watch Nympho Dwarves #26 then it would be distracting, but not at a match.

Back