• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Burton v Wolves - Pre Match Build Up..

Didn't sound like we deserved much. Disappointing stuff but it's neither here nor there really, the league season is dead.

Well that's that for anyone who thought we could make the play-offs

Rubbish game from us - a comedown after the last week

Wrong tactics today on a very tight pitch - very poor second half

Not up for that from the first move minute to the last. A truly spineless performance and difficult to remove anyone from criticism

Shocking 2nd half from us. Deserved nothing.

Kightly scores tick! No myth is it
Lose to the bottom sides tick
Concede in injury ime tick

Consistently crap against crap sides ffs.

Yes, it is. At least when stacked up against the scale of the issue that you claim it is.

Maybe Wolves are in on a spot of match-fixing, eh.

Hammil scores kightly scores le fondre scores van le parra scores.

Wigan lost. Burton lost Rotherham draw Blackburn draw.

We have failed to beat the bottom sides again

Ex players score against us again. Fucks sake it happens to us more than others it seems. Show me another teambwho have done as badly against those sides! There isn't one. Show me another team whose ex players score against them as frequently. This season there isnt one. I don't know went it keeps happening if its such a myth

What does it matter? Plenty of players score against us.

Hammil didn't score on Tuesday.

You just remember ex-players scoring more than others.

Your nan would have scored goal today, 5 yds out with the keeper on the floor. It was a tap in and that aside he didn't have a very good game

Hammil didn't score on Tuesday.

You just remember ex-players scoring more than others.

Applauded of the pitch by Wolves fans though (if you want to be selective and ignore the booing and then Hammil clapping said boos and earning the applause)

Confirmation bias in full flow here.

Back