• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Cambrige (H) Matchday Squad - EFL Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eddy is acing it. Poor keeper doing the worst. Presume it is Flatt. Interesting being in here early....Tex must understand English as Wallace spent ages talking to him. Mason looks like he wants to be at home. Walter having a long chat with the Cambridge manager and Butti ( I think) summoned the medical staff over and had a very long conversation with them.

Odd "team bonding" with the subs at the mo. In a circle doing the usual keep the ball in the air routine...whoever does a shit attempt has his ears flicked by the rest!!

Think they've stolen that one from somewhere else, pretty sure I've seen a manager doing that in some clip on the SkySports website, might have been Dyche.

The fabled 2-8-0 formation.

Bring it on!

Zenga ahead of even Pep in getting that many midfielders in a team selection!

No issues wort the team. Everyone gets a game, key players get a rest and I'd hope Cambridge aren't going to trouble us too much so whose playing fullback shouldn't matter. It's not like the are strikers, perfectly capable of filling in.

Costa opens the scoring - won by Prince, quick ball to Wallace cross and on a plate for him

Real pace one touch football there

Lovely goal. Swift counter. Prince puts Wallace in and he crosses for a tap in for Costa

Should be 1-1. Good reaction save from Lonny

Zenga looks as if he is going to be an innovative manager - whether that is a good or bad thing remains to be seen

Something you couldn't say about Jackett though Peter.

Wallace gets a great ball from Onionga and does some great work down the left, lovely cross in and Cambridge all at sea and Costa glides in for a tap in.
Very sharp series of one touch passes...

Nice to see Jed keep the momentum going with another assist.

Terrific save by Lonergan, got across to that really well.
The infamous, 'We've scored a goal, so let's just relax ... oh fuck' syndrome.

As has been said, great to see Jed keep up the end product

notice BBC live reporting not given us a mention of scoring !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back