• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Cardiff City (H) 02nd March - 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cav two awful first touches.

Vinny has been magnificent today he must stay in the side after this.

Sounds like Vinagre could save us a few bob in the summer, nothing but plaudits all over the net for the youngster.

foot completely off the pedal, not sure about being so conservative for an entire 20 minutes

It's all very well Vinagre playing confidently under no pressure against a Cardiff side who've offered zero threat. But next week against Chelsea Jonny has to come back in IMO.

It's all very well Vinagre playing confidently under no pressure against a Cardiff side who've offered zero threat. But next week against Chelsea Jonny has to come back in IMO.

Wouldn't disagree with that - Vinagre needs to be brought on slowly, but clearly has real potential to improve to a top level

No question about that, but what a lad to have in the bank.

I wish we wouldn't drop back so much.

Agreed. But I wouldn’t mind seeing Adama and Vinny be the choice pairing for whenever we play sides in the bottom half of the table. Those two can help us get on the front foot against sides that sit back and let us have the ball. Then we have the players on the bench to shore things up.

I was critical of Nuno last week but he’s got it spot on today.

I would not mind seeing Zahore here tbf

Good Raul backup

Well yeah definitely, but vinagre has shown that he's excellent competition for that position

another nice shot from vinagre. probably should've ha cav/raul in on the right side far earlier but a good breakaway

great from cav/vinny there.

Vinagre motm for me. Solid performances all over the pitch

Been very impressed with Saiss and Donk as a partnership today. Very solid and always getting back quickly to snap into challenges. I wouldn't be worried if they started against Chelsea with Moutinho ahead of them.

Given comments last week - there is a verdict thread open for this one

Yep, closing this one right...... Now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back