• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Cardiff City (H) 02nd March - 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dublin Drummer Wolf

Reaction score
Coming over to this one with WH and our Portugueezers from Lisbon.

So I'll be looking for 4 tickets together.

Does anyone have any supporter numbers I can use please? Or do we think this one might make General sale? I have doubts as its a Sat 3pm kick off.

Thanks in advance, looking forward to seeing everyone again!

You'll manage 4 together I reckon but they won't be brilliant tickets.

Should have no problem in the temporary stand getting four when it hits general.

I am advising the same for Vis and Mini Vis.

I might be up for this if I can juggle flights and accommodation. I have a '4 week' stint in Guernsey/Jersey from 24 Feb until 23 March.

There's daily flights to Birmingham. Could get the afternoon one up and the early morning one back.

Because Kenny is a splendid human being, I'll be at this one. Which will only be my 2nd game since the Burton match almost a year beforehand.

So I'm very excited.

If we stay in the temp stand, let's hope that it's not another snowmageddon! :meltingsnow:

This gonna be legen- wait for it.

Coming over to this one with WH and our Portugueezers from Lisbon.

So I'll be looking for 4 tickets together.

Does anyone have any supporter numbers I can use please? Or do we think this one might make General sale? I have doubts as its a Sat 3pm kick off.

Thanks in advance, looking forward to seeing everyone again!

Have a good game then - can't help as whilst I am not there for this one my ticket has gone to Malta Mick

There's daily flights to Birmingham. Could get the afternoon one up and the early morning one back.
Yeah, I know, but it's about timings, prices and practicality. I'm looking at leaving Guernsey Friday arvo, staying in Wolvo until Sunday to then fly on to Jersey.

Yeah, I know, but it's about timings, prices and practicality. I'm looking at leaving Guernsey Friday arvo, staying in Wolvo until Sunday to then fly on to Jersey.

Me and João are arriving on friday evening from Manchester. He talked about going on to Dublin on sunday, I'll probably go back to Manchester and fly to Portugal on monday. We've got a room in Redwing's booked.

So we're probably in Wolvo on the same days, could get something together.

Me and João are arriving on friday evening from Manchester. He talked about going on to Dublin on sunday, I'll probably go back to Manchester and fly to Portugal on monday. We've got a room in Redwing's booked.

So we're probably in Wolvo on the same days, could get something together.
Looks like a plan.

This is now a very romantic thread, guys.

Typically, I'm up in Newcastle that weekend otherwise I would have been very tempted to pop along for the fun.
Ah well, a trip to Wylam Brewery will soften the blow [emoji6]

I'll be at this one - just got a ticket!

I'm up for this one too, thanks to Banjo bagging a couple of tickets.

I'm leaving the country then...

Plastics in the Hogs Head. We'll call you across one at a time for the interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back