• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Cardiff City (H) 02nd March - 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my Bday weekend game.
Grown somewhat to Colin since their promotion but still want to smash them and it's in part for him running off from Nuno's handshake. (What a game that was!)

I love you really Jinks. If nothing else, I get to feel like a giant for one day.

Are you saying that Jinky is a man child, a really tiny wee fella? Jokes on you though, beds are still MASSIVE to him.

Are you saying that Jinky is a man child, a really tiny wee fella? Jokes on you though, beds are still MASSIVE to him.

Nah. He’s saying he’s a giant bellend.

Who bought that old Welsh bloke to this fixture last season? Sat with us before and after the match.

Should have no problem in the temporary stand getting four when it hits general.

I am advising the same for Vis and Mini Vis.

Been tracking it the last couple days and it seems the tickets are popping like popcorn. Not sure they'll make it to 5o general sale.

Been tracking it the last couple days and it seems the tickets are popping like popcorn. Not sure they'll make it to 5o general sale.

You should be sorted mate. Rob will message you.

Has anyone got a supporter number I could nab for a mate?

So I have a spare ticket for this if somebody wants to drop me a PM.

You have to sit next to me and Booz and preferably slag Jinky off at least 5 times a half (even if you are Jinky).

Really important to stuff these bastards. Can't have Colin doing a double

Not heard from Minty in ages, sadly I don't think he'll be down

Shame. I spent hours talking his ear off!

I assume the pre match meet up is the London. Rare trip up for this one, typical that it is one that Parkin is missing so long boring train journey with no footie to discuss.

I assume the pre match meet up is the London. Rare trip up for this one, typical that it is one that Parkin is missing so long boring train journey with no footie to discuss.

sorry about that but i've nabbed his ticket for this one !!!

So I have a spare ticket for this if somebody wants to drop me a PM.

You have to sit next to me and Booz and preferably slag Jinky off at least 5 times a half (even if you are Jinky).

Surprised nobody has snapped your cock off for this. Who’d turn down two hours next to us?

I'm away this weekend otherwise I'd have had it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back