• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Cardiff (H) Build-Up 16/1/16

It barely is....last time I went in it was like a scene from a post apocalypse film. Hatherton is still open as is one of the pubs down in Whitmore Reans can't remember the name, not the Red Lion or the Ash Tree.

The Stile is still open. Good pub as well.

Nice interview from KJ. Looks far more relaxed.

I'll buy into the current style/s and am quietly confident he'll use his knowledge and apply what's necessary. A far tougher nut I ever thought but $#@! it we're virtually safe so have some fun and power and pace it. We're a bit railroad but keep going at it.

He seems to have got us out of trouble through adopting a 'make and mend' approach and reacting to the deficiencies in the side which is the mark of a good manager. However, all the problems with the team are unfortunately down to him.

He seems to have got us out of trouble through adopting a 'make and mend' approach and reacting to the deficiencies in the side which is the mark of a good manager. However, all the problems with the team are unfortunately down to him.

Not reacting to the team he had at his disposal is why Solbakken lost his job, unfortunately KJ is the one who created this squad in front of him!

I'm worried about today, not for any real reason than the longer a winning run goes on the more likely a loss is!

I'm not worried at all tbh. We've got enough in our squad to be brushing sides like Cardiff aside and 4 wins will have given us a bit of confidence, even if we do go with the rhombus.

I think I'd try Graham on the right today. Try and get him 1v1 vs Fabio as much as possible. Saville in for Coady on the left side of the rhombus.

Not reacting to the team he had at his disposal is why Solbakken lost his job, unfortunately KJ is the one who created this squad in front of him!

I'm worried about today, not for any real reason than the longer a winning run goes on the more likely a loss is!

Well yes we will lose eventually, but not today. I am feeling quietly confident about this game. 3 - 1 Wolves.

I'm not worried at all tbh. We've got enough in our squad to be brushing sides like Cardiff aside and 4 wins will have given us a bit of confidence, even if we do go with the rhombus.

I think I'd try Graham on the right today. Try and get him 1v1 vs Fabio as much as possible. Saville in for Coady on the left side of the rhombus.

Cardiff also have an ability down the flanks, if they get at Doherty often enough it could get a little twitchy.

Back