• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Cardiff (H) Build-Up & Match Thread 1/4/17

Shades of John De Wolff at Vale Park - what happens if we get a penalty?

Half time - decent enough

How many of us would have predicted that Danny B was our only scorer!

Marshall seems to be the MOM at the moment. Despite Danny scoring both goals...

If you would be good enough to send all your posts to me via pm before to you post them on the forum, I'd get ALL my shit right!

Roy - you know what my typing skills are like - have enough trouble getting timely posts on here let alone trying to PM you at the same time :icon_biggrin:

So i want Williamson in instead of Baath and thought starting lonergan was a good choice. Shows what i know about football!

Pleased we got the lead back. Really hope we can keep looking it tight in the opening 20 mins of the second and then look to exploit the spaces they start leaving.

You have to fear Cardiff are always in with a chance with that banana footed fuckwit between the sticks though.

Since Marshall got fit and Cav came back in we actually look quite good going forwards. Hard to criticise Batth having scored 2 goals need him to be solid defensively 2nd half.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Costa run puts Marshall in, but into the arms of the Cardiff keeper

Marshall & Cav changing places, but they are fluid so will alternate throughout the game

Coady sails past one defender but runs aground on the next one.

Handbags - Marshall chopped down on the edge of the box

Only a yellow - possibly a bad decision

Ref now gives Cardiff a FK instead - very unexplicable

Batth penalised - Ref starting to give some suspect decisions against us??????

Cav racing through to release Edwards and there's chaos!
Players fronting up, shocking tackle by some dirty Cardiff cunt on Marshall, followed by another shocking challenge on Evans, went way over the top, pushing and shoving all over the place.
Lambert furious, absolutely incandescent, and Warnock telling him to fuck off with his flappy jacket and his big ugly flappy mouth and deranged eyebrows...

Doherty cross from the left is just taken by Marshall a second before Edwards can get there

Michael Jacobs equalises for Wigan at Newcastle.

A losing Warnock side kicking anything that moves? Get the fuck outta here!

Doherty rampaging away flings a wicked cross in and Edwards I think just fails to get onto it...
Bright little bit of play from Doherty there..
Costa beats 1 but can't beat the 2nd and that's cleared.

Back