• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Charlton matchday thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We still have a 'no goals conceded' situation though and as it stands we still stand at 17th.

End of an uninspiring first half.

Couple of half chances for us & little from Charlton.

Quality of our final ball needs to improve a lot in the second half

Well that was almighty dull. Afobe trying to make things happen and Henry had a decent spell early on, but otherwise terrible. Charlton are shit and will take a point, I hope we improve and don't give away a shit goal

Fucking appalling. Dull clueless play from two rubbish teams. This needs sorting PDQ.

6 shots for us with only 2 on target.

Whilst it's half time I'm going to have a really annoyed rant about Wolves policy on transfers.
We have Jackett coming out on a daily basis saying, "Afobe isn't for sale", "Afobe is not going anywhere", When the window closes, Afobe will still be a Wolves player".
Terrific! A good clear message.
Norwich bid £6 mill, then £8 mill, then apparently their 3rd bid was for £10 million. "Afobe is going no where".
Then I read that we might be tempted if £14 mill was offered...
Terrific! A really unclear now, fucked up signal being sent.
If we are to go up, we need to keep him and if he keeps scoring for us, then he's gonna be worth around £80+million.
So why don't Wolves just say, Afobe is for sale at £80 million, now just fuck off the lot of you"??

Hause is an absolute bombscare on the floor. Distribution and decision making are just not good enough.

Is this purely down to a lack of Sako? We were pretty good against Hull so I'm a bit confused how we've become so shit so quickly.

Brittle confidence. Sounds just like last weekend.

Confidence is pretty crappy at the moment. We need to score, settle the team and get things clicking again like we know they can.

Surely have to get one of Ojo or Wallace involved sooner rather than later

We've been well on top but lack quality in the final third. Good first 25 kins when Henry looked like Messi, but we've faded as any sort of threat.

Charlton are bobbins. We should be beating these at home.

Must have fell asleep because I haven't seen a single shot on target?

And where have the club said this? Pretty sure this was bollocks made up in a newspaper and then people are pant wetting over it!

One of the shots on target was Afobe from a free kick. Straight at the GK.

Whilst it's half time I'm going to have a really annoyed rant about Wolves policy on transfers.
We have Jackett coming out on a daily basis saying, "Afobe isn't for sale", "Afobe is not going anywhere", When the window closes, Afobe will still be a Wolves player".
Norwich bid £6 mill, then £8 mill, then apparently their 3rd bid was for £10 million. "Afobe is going no where".
If we are to go up, we need to keep him and if he keeps scoring for us, then he's gonna be worth around £80+million.
So why don't Wolves just say, Afobe is for sale at £80 million, now just fuck off the lot of you"??

Because we said he is not for sale full stop?

The £14m has not come from the club. Just media made up bullshit. So put the anger down and have a cuppa.

I have been out and have just heard that Stearman is being sold. That seems rather strange to me, unless a replacement is lined up.

I have been out and have just heard that Stearman is being sold. That seems rather strange to me, unless a replacement is lined up.
We will know after the game what is going on. WM and Tim I I saying he is off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back