• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

ChatGPT Picks the Best Wolves XI of the 1990s

Parkes was a goalkeeper. Surely it’s getting confused with Parkin.

I read 'Parkin' too, on Alan's list, which is why I didn't mention it.

It's funny how both bots are convinced Parkes was a defender. They're clearly pulling from a similar dataset and making similar errors as a result.

Bard is rough.

It’s honestly kind of wild how far ahead OpenAI are.

Question:
Best Wolverhampton Wanderers goalkeeper during 1990s

During the 1990s, Wolverhampton Wanderers had a number of goalkeepers who played for the team. However, the best goalkeeper during that period was probably Mike Stowell.

Stowell joined Wolverhampton Wanderers in 1991 and went on to make over 150 appearances for the club over the course of six seasons. He was a key member of the team that won the Football League Trophy in 1992, and he also helped the team win promotion from Division Three in 1993.

Stowell was known for his excellent shot-stopping ability and his command of the penalty area. He was also a very reliable goalkeeper who was rarely injured, which meant that he was a constant presence in the team.

Overall, Mike Stowell was the standout goalkeeper for Wolverhampton Wanderers during the 1990s and played an important role in the team's success during that period.

Amazing how he comes out top with all that really intense competition he had 🙄

Who was Wolves Player of the Year in the 1994/95 season?

I'm sorry, as an AI language model, I do not have access to live sports information or statistics. However, I can suggest that you consult sports websites, fan forums or archives for the Wolves Player of the Year award for the 1994/95 season.

It refuses to acknowledge that fucking Rankine inexplicably won it. Good lad.

I'm liking the fact it recognised that 5"8 Andy Sinton was "good in the air"...

Who was Wolves Player of the Year in the 1994/95 season?

I'm sorry, as an AI language model, I do not have access to live sports information or statistics. However, I can suggest that you consult sports websites, fan forums or archives for the Wolves Player of the Year award for the 1994/95 season.

It refuses to acknowledge that fucking Rankine inexplicably won it. Good lad.
When your 98 years old and that machine that's keeping you alive lets out it's last beep it's f#ckin 94/95 and Mark Rankine you'll be thinking about, I guarantee it :ROFLMAO:

"What's the prognosis, doctor?"

"I'm sorry, Mr. Lavelle, but it appears GPT's scan of you has revealed that Mark Rankine won Wolves POTY for the 1994/1995 season..."

giphy.gif

Just don't start me on McGhee signing Corica instead of Rae in 1996.

You've always been too hard on Shabba and that award!

We've had worse winners. Camara and the flags for me.

Back