• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Ched Evans + Adam Johnson court cases

YoungWolf

World Cup 2014 PTG Champion - Not actually that Yo
Reaction score
Found guilty of rape. I heard he's been sentence to five years in prison!!

It's a surprise as most of these charges against footballers end up getting dropped or thrown out. Could be bad news for Bramble & Lee Hughes (with any luck). Serves him right of course if he did it. Though his co-defendant has got off.

I think he's been had here.

Moral of the story? Don't get inhumanely drunk to the stage where other people are entirely in control of YOUR actions.

Deserves everything he gets if he did it and although i don't know the full story i fail to see how Clayton McDonald has been cleared, they both admitted to having sex with her and she can't remember either so i'm not sure how one can be rape and the other not be.

Deserves everything he gets if he did it and although i don't know the full story i fail to see how Clayton McDonald has been cleared, they both admitted to having sex with her and she can't remember either so i'm not sure how one can be rape and the other not be.

It seems that his mate went into the room first 'and had the 'conversation'' with the woman and then went ahead. Evans came into the room afterwards and 'didn't have the same 'conversation'' and it was deemed that she was too pissed to say 'No'. so he did it anyway and this was construed as Rape. And 5 years.

It seems that his mate went into the room first 'and had the 'conversation'' with the woman and then went ahead. Evans came into the room afterwards and 'didn't have the same 'conversation'' and it was deemed that she was too pissed to say 'No'. so he did it anyway and this was construed as Rape. And 5 years.

Construed as rape? Jesus. It was rape. Having 'sex' with someone who is too drunk to give informed consent is no different to having 'sex' with someone who has said 'No'. You're still using a power advantage to get your way. That's what rape is.

It does seem strange how one of them can be convicted but not the other, the girl says she doesn't even remember going to the hotel so surely both of the men that have had sex with her are in the same boat when it comes down to consent, or the lack of it?

5 Years ? That isn't enough for rape. I don't even know when Bramble is up in court, If he does get banged up he isn't going to be missed.

It does seem strange how one of them can be convicted but not the other, the girl says she doesn't even remember going to the hotel so surely both of the men that have had sex with her are in the same boat when it comes down to consent, or the lack of it?

Not as such. The fact that her and Bloke A had been chatting all night, and she had agreed to go back with him implies that there was some consent there. Or at least reasonable doubt for him not be convicted of rape.

Clearly that isn't the case with Bloke B, who just popped his head round the door and decided to join in.

Also, our very own Mendez-Laing has been cited on TalkSport as being very silly in offering his support to Ched.

5 years! No wonder hardly any rape victims come forward. 15 minimum surely?

If there's any justice Ched Evans will be on the end of some non-consensual sex over the next five years.

If there's any justice Ched Evans will be on the end of some non-consensual sex over the next five years.

Excellent Boozer!

Not often a post on a Rape thread makes me laugh...

"So you feel unfairly dealt with eh? You don't think rape is a big deal? Well me and my mates here are going bring a little clarity to the situation.. why don't you come and have a shower..."

Sorted.

It always amuses me in cases like this that people have so little faith in the justice system that they can make comments about guilt or not or the severity of the sentence without any actual knowledge of the court proceedings.

Also, our very own Mendez-Laing has been cited on TalkSport as being very silly in offering his support to Ched.

Mendez-laing is a total twat. He thinks he is gods gift to the world but he is an idiot

It always amuses me in cases like this that people have so little faith in the justice system that they can make comments about guilt or not or the severity of the sentence without any actual knowledge of the court proceedings.

5 years for rape is a VERY light tariff by standard sentencing guidelines to be fair

Back