• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Ched Evans + Adam Johnson court cases

So they just believed them without checking or asking the woman if it was true?

That is what the court case was for. And as soon as you introduce this type of evidence it hugely damages her veracity as a witness.

If the fiancee's family didn't have loads of money would this have got this far? I am surprised the court didn't react more to the supposed 50k reward.

Using the phrase "Fuck me harder" makes the different sexual episodes 'virtually indistinguishable'? Fuck off :icon_lol:

It's a disgrace of a decision. It sets the law back decades and is a misogynists charter. Shameful.

It's a disgrace of a decision. It sets the law back decades and is a misogynists charter. Shameful.

I don't agree. Jail and losing your career are serious consequences, for what was probably no more than the kind of seedy drunken affair most people get up to in their twenties. Six of one and half a dozen of the other.

I agree with Jamwolf.

Just because he is a misogynistic idiot and has no respect for his girlfriend, that doesn't mean he should be dragged through the courts, jailed for two and a half years, and have his reputation and career ruined, all in the public eye.

She should be just as ashamed of herself as he should be.

I agree with Jamwolf.

Just because he is a misogynistic idiot and has no respect for his girlfriend, that doesn't mean he should be dragged through the courts, jailed for two and a half years, and have his reputation and career ruined, all in the public eye.

She should be just as ashamed of herself as he should be.

Yes it should be dragged through the courts, a serious allegation of rape and evidence to support which there was at the time should be put to trial.

Fair play to them.

I think he's shit though so probably not the best signing to prepare for their first season back in the Championship.

If that's the extent of their ambitions hopefully they'll be putting in a call to sign Ebanks-Landell in the not too distant future.

They have taken a long time to get back into the Championship - if that's the way they are going, may not be a long stay

Get yourself solid, stay up in season one & don't think about anything else

Back