• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Chelsea Build up and Matchday thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve bought on Adama Traore (and took the wrong person off), because we need to score two goals. And where have we put him? Right wing back.

Nuno has had a lot of good days in charge. Masses and masses of credit in the bank. But I don’t understand a number of his decisions today. We are offering nothing. Absolutely nothing. A massive shame.

Exactly

Why don’t you wear a blue shirt Attwell you cheating cunt

25% possession for us in the second half when we need 2 goals.

This has been awful.

I have hit the Cognac in the hope that zags scores a 90th minutes winner as we look like getting fuck all from this

yeah pretty much nothing going right about this game; the coaching, the players, the calls... very odd

kind of a bummer to end the season like this

He is but this is last ditch stuff and we need as many attackers on the pitch as possible. Which is why Neves off was a bit strange.
It's not last ditch. There's 25 mins to play. We've taken one of the hardest to play against attackers and stuck him at wing back. Nullifying his qualities.

We've also left Jota on when he's having a stinker and he's not touched the ball since the subs.

Last ditch is 5 mins to go.

Adama at RWB is OK because of the situation. He needs to work hard to get in forward positions though, which I can't see him doing enough of.

Adama at RWB is OK because of the situation. He needs to work hard to get in forward positions though, which I can't see him doing enough of.

no, never ok

Palace are our only hope. A West Ham goal could cheer me up a bit mind

It's not last ditch. There's 25 mins to play. We've taken one of the hardest to play against attackers and stuck him at wing back. Nullifying his qualities.

We've also left Jota on when he's having a stinker and he's not touched the ball since the subs.

Last ditch is 5 mins to go.
The situation is last ditch because we are two goals behind and need to score any way we can.

And as for these fucking commentators !! Arse lickers !

That control from Giroud is the difference. Raul has been so poor today.

The situation is last ditch because we are two goals behind and need to score any way we can.

which is why we need Traore higher up the pitch..not at RWB

No it isn’t. More attacking players doesn’t equal more chance of scoring. As shown by the fact that we’ve done absolutely nothing all half.

I don’t think it matters what we do though. Chelsea are pressing us and our players can’t handle it. Taking too many touches and giving it away.

We've completely fluffed our lines in every possible way today. 2nd best throughout and it hasn't been close. Attacking wise we've offered less than zero threat.

Jota finally makes the right decision to pass, but fucks it up anyway.

Absolute shit from Jota again. Jesus Christ.

This is a hard watch!

jota come on man podence clean through

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back