• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Chelsea Build up and Matchday thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
God fucking damn it, Matt. Put the ball in the fucking box.

We’ve been absolutely wank.

So, so disappointing, given the occasion.

Regardless of that free kick we’ve been way off the pace been really sloppy in possession

TBF chelsea have been given a 2-0 lead

Jesus christ we've been so sloppy on the ball it's unrral

Could do with a goal at some point, if I'm being honest I'd like 10, 9 of them own goals by Alonso

No understanding at all between Leander and Ruben at the moment.

God fucking damn it, Matt. Put the ball in the fucking box.
Traore has to do more there.

Did well initially to turn, commit a few players and squeeze the ball out wide but then he just stopped and trundled along. If he'd made more effort to keep up with play Doherty would've had him as an option inside rather than just running in to trouble.

yeah we need joao

Triple substitution incoming.

Traore has to do more there.

Did well initially to turn, commit a few players and squeeze the ball out wide but then he just stopped and trundled along. If he'd made more effort to keep up with play Doherty would've had him as an option inside rather than just running in to trouble.

He does this a lot. Like at Burnley, no idea why he isn’t getting himself in attacking positions to get the ball back.

Fuck off, Diogo. Put Jiminez through FFS.

and also podence for jota..form vs not form

Good run from Jota. Poor shot.

Moutinho on please - we need his experience & quality

Saiss or Donck off - whoever stays is into the back 3

Inclined to bring Podence on for Jota as well

I love Raul but I can't see him flourishing at an elite club, I think their fans would find him too frustrating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back