• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Chelsea (H) 19/12/2021 2.00pm Build Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came here to read about how we're going to beat Shmelski and all I see is a discussion on the laughing emoji (IMO the forum would be better with it) :confused: 3-0 easy peasy

The forum was better before any emojis. As far as I'm aware nobody on here is 12.
I don't think using emoji's is indicative of being 12, people / person who threw a massive strop because someone was laughing at them in small cartoon form is, in fact 12 is a bit advanced, that's more something you expect from a toddler !

I don't think using emoji's is indicative of being 12, people / person who threw a massive strop because someone was laughing at them in small cartoon form is, in fact 12 is a bit advanced, that's more something you expect from a toddler !
It didn't bother me one way or another. The countless why are you laughing at me, you are a prick posts grated though.

It didn't bother me one way or another. The countless why are you laughing at me, you are a prick posts grated though.
Oh don't get me wrong, I fully appreciated what the issue was at the time, and agreed with it, I just thought there was more appropriate action the individuals could have took, the actual emojis weren't the problem, the posters use of them were.

I was one of those posters using the laughing emoji.

If I remember rightly there were 3 posters who would complain religiously to the mods about it.

One's not even a Wolves fan but it so blighted their life they couldn't cope and had to complain. The message from the mod also made me smile as it was intended too.

One got banned for the abuse he then couldn't control himself from posting and has never forgotten about it and the final one argues everything and couldn't see the irony of complaining about an emoji if you hit them with a giant inflatable emoji.

I've also had a message from a mod about a poster who was upset about my signature at the time which said 'All Brexiteers are wankers'.

There are genuinely some precious souls on here.

I miss the laughing emoji as it saved me engaging with these absolute morons (as they just want to be noticed/ different/ edgy) but I could convey how stupid I thought their post was in a simple little push of a button.

It wouldn't be fair to name them instead in their honour: 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I’d go -

Sa
Semedo Kilman Coady Saiss RAN (if fit)
Moutinho Neves
Podence Raul Traore​

Wouldn’t be the end of the world if Marcal had to play. His defensive capabilities and shithousery might actually come in useful.

Sa
Semedo Kilman Coady Saiss RAN/ Marçal
Moutinho Neves
Podence Raul Trincao
And a Brighton second half performance.

Just caught Football Focus as I'm warming up after being outside all morning. They were covering the Chelsea fixture and after about 10 minutes of spraffing over Chelsea they literally said 'and what about wolves' where Dion mumbled a sentence about neves and Moutinho and we should be OK.

I shouldn't be suprised but it still pisses me off, its so insulting.

Apparently murmurs of Chelsea trying to get the game off, not sure how true just a text off me mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back