• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Chelsea (H) 19/12/2021 2.00pm Build Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not handball for me. Left side of his chest. Didn't think it hit the arm after either.

So why isn’t the ref being asked to take a look at that. It’s pathetic.

Not handball for me. Left side of his chest. Didn't think it hit the arm after either.
Agree but that’s where the consistency thing comes in. Even the comms here pointed out the discrepancy in Coote’s call now vs. Moss’s call against City.

Agree but that’s where the consistency thing comes in. Even the comms here pointed out the discrepancy in Coote’s call now vs. Moss’s call against City.
Not sure what you're saying. You want them to give an obvious error just to even up the one we got, in the name of consistency?

I am happy if it’s not given but it has to be ducking checked surely?

Don’t think so . No sign of the ref pointing to his ear which is usual when players are protesting
The game was still going on. Just because the comms don't say its being checked doesn't mean it isn't.

Chalobah's foot was high in his tackle. Seen reds given for those.

Not sure what you're saying. You want them to give an obvious error just to even up the one we got, in the name of consistency?
Absolutely not. I’d rather neither were given. But if Moutinho’s is, then Kante’s should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back