• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Chelsea (H) 24/12: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol you can tell Gomes loves a sliding challenge and getting stuck in.

I’ll be surprised if we don’t concede here. Hopefully this triple sub slows their play for 5/10 but I can see us losing this still
They're obviously going to throw men forwards. Just got to try and throw everything in front of them.

Someone tell Tommy he doesn’t need to shoot every time he touches the ball within 40 yards

I’d take Hwang off for maybe Chirewa. He’s not offering us anything and I don’t think he’s going to get us up the pitch if we get the ball to him

Someone tell Tommy he doesn’t need to shoot every time he touches the ball within 40 yards
Both times he's had very little other option or anyone near him.

This highlights the issue I was mentioning with t Sasa though (And Silva if he was fit/there). Desperately look like we need a change for the front line, but neither of them would be what you want for this role or type of game.

Cunha is crucial for these moments, he knows how to drive forward in a way that continues to pressure the defense but also takes extra seconds.

He’s the most composed player we’ve got and would be well-served by that rubbing off on someone other than Lemina.

We`ll be fine now, here comes the Doc.

Hopefully Doc tries nothing other than heading it and kicking it as far as he can.

Man Hwang is so good in moments. What a player he’d be if he wasn’t as consistent as a roulette wheel.

Only able to follow on here, you guys are doing a good job… it’s agonising.
Come on lads, get this over the line

Hwang, what a transformation this season, never saw this coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back